It is more reasonable than you may thinkTravel Expert for over eight years
Only the local guide who stay in the region in which you would like To experience, to function as private tour guide.
Every tour in Da Nang is PRIVATE. Your personal guide will spend some time just with you along with the people you’re travelling with. Go at your very own space. See as far As you can or slow things down at a saunter. With your private guide, your day is elastic.
Benefit from the knowledge of a local. Get more romantic, from the way spots that have never seen a bus tour. Every tour is customizable. See the sights YOU desire, try the food you want, find out what interests YOU the maximum.?
Top 9 things to do Tours in Da Nang and around
- Marble Mountain: Marble Mountain or Non Nuoc is a well-known attraction among local and foreign tourists. It is considered as a “spiritual” land of Quang Nam – Da Nang.
- Son Tra Peninsula: Son Tra Peninsula is allso known as Tien Sa Mountain. Its name is from a legend that Son Tra was called as a stop for farries in the past.
- Ba Na Hill: Ba Na Hill is an eco resort combining relaxing and entertaining area with modern equipment.
- Museum of Cham Sculpture: Museum of Cham Sculpture is the largest exhibition museum in Viet nam.
- Da Nang Beaches: Non Nuoc beach is a must-visit place for those who are in love with pink sand beaches and shadow bush to take rest after swimming.
- Impressive architectural bridges: Da Nang has been known as the city of bridges. Each bridge has its own beauty and architecture.
- Danang Cathedral or Chicken Church: Danang Cathedral or Chicken Church is one of the most well-known churches in the city.
- Asia Park – Sun Wheel: The amusement area is designed with different types of active vibrant recreational activities, including adventure games.
- Con Market – Han Market: Situated right in the center, Con Market and Han Market have attracted more and more tourists.